FSA and HSA can be used for Orthodontic treatment

Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are accounts, typically set up through your employer, that allows you to set aside pre-tax money for qualifying health care expenses.  Orthodontic care is an expense that can be paid with an HSA or an FSA.

Important things to remember, while an HSA rolls over from year to year, an FSA does not. So make sure you use those FSA dollars before the end of the year!  If you or your child are interested in starting orthodontic treatment before the end of the year, now is the time to get started.  Whether you decide to do braces or invisalign, both are an eligible expense!

Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Chrissy, your local, family friendly orthodontist.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

eleven + 14 =