Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in New Hudson, MI
Since Invisalign and Spark clear aligners are nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Christine DeMarti is a certified Invisalign and Spark treatment provider. She has treated many cases with these leading edge appliance systems.
Invisalign & Spark – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At CD Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. DeMarti is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about Invisalign and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign evaluation.
What are Invisalign and Spark Clear Aligners?
Invisalign and Spark use a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign and Spark to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign and Spark aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. DeMarti uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Clear Aligners?
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign and Spark clear aligner treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing clear aligners over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign or Spark, you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign and Spark aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign and Spark clear aligners, you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Clear aligners are great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Do Invisalign and Spark Clear Aligners Work?
When you begin your treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!